some things are better left unexplained.

The number of unmatched socks in this sock drawer is: 0. Add your own sock.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Friday, April 01, 2011

2.5/30 Scathingly Bad Haiku

A joke I heard from David Sedaris this week (in haiku):
Doctor says, "You've got..."
"Cancer... and Alzheimer's." Wow.
Least it's not cancer.

When you "walk" your dog
You know what it's gonna... doo.
His yard? Nah, leave it.

Your diaper box says
These are super absorbant.
Yeah, my shirt is too.

Harry Potter walks
in on Dumbledore naked
and is scarred for life.

On "Do-it-yourself"
Projects, I have my T's crossed.
Still always need help.

Ninja slam costume
suit, mask, nunchuks... April fools?
Damn you, McKendy!
(Matt Richards, Sam Tietel, Tim Veilleux, Mark Palos, whoever else needs taunting.)

Westboro Baptist
Church gets more press than poets.
We need dumber signs.

Guys with prosthetic
legs who live in glass houses
shouldn't throw legs, man.

Chore list while she's gone:
Can't find Swiffer pads. Only
Kotex wings. Floor's clean!

I have got issues
With old folks; driving; slowly;
Through storefronts; naked.

I forget this line
My memory is leaky.
Poetry is hard.

Your blog is better than my blog.