some things are better left unexplained.

The number of unmatched socks in this sock drawer is: 0. Add your own sock.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

1/365 "No, really, this time I mean it..."

This year I am going to write one poem every day,
only I haven't started yet.
This year I am going to write one poem FOR every day.
This year I am going to write at least 365 poems.
No, really
This time I mean it.
This year I am going to write seven poems a week.
This week I am going to write seven poems.
This week I am going to start.
Any day now,
one poem a day.
I swear I'll do it.
I need a routine
so I don't miss a day
like I did yesterday
and the day before
and the day before that.
but I'll catch up quickly
if I start today
commit to that routine
which I know will be nearly impossible.
This year I am going to write at least one poem every week.
or maybe one every month
but it will a good one
at least some of the time
This year i am going to write 365 poems
and at this rate
more than 300 of them will be haiku.


Your blog is better than my blog.