some things are better left unexplained.

The number of unmatched socks in this sock drawer is: 0. Add your own sock.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Friday, November 15, 2002

Nov 15, 2002

More

When your blue eyes melt into mine
I hold your hand, lose track of time
I hear your soft voice, see your long hair,
The way that you return my stare
I swear - I couldn't ask for more

As I watch you drink your tea
I see your warm eyes smiling back at me
I hear your soft voice, see your long hair
I get all tonguetied but you don't care
I swear - I couldn't ask for more

So unexpected, so undeserved
I got so much to say but a loss for words
So I just look in your eyes and I sigh so deep
I've never been so glad to be losing sleep
How could I ask for more

How perfect it all seems
As I close my eyes and welcome my dreams
I hear your soft voice, touch your long hair
And then you tell me that you hunt bear
I swear - I couldn't ask for more

"I wrote this song for Teofelia and sang it to her at her house.
She fell in love with me, then dumped me on Valentine's day.
It hurt for about 5 minutes, but then it was just funny."

Your blog is better than my blog.