some things are better left unexplained.

The number of unmatched socks in this sock drawer is: 0. Add your own sock.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Friday, October 04, 2002

October 4, 2002

Don't shoot the messenger

Not mine to give
this note I have to pass you
though it's written there in my own hand
it's still not mine to give

Well I've got someone else's need
here in my pocket now to give you
folded tight and holding urgency not mine
Don't shoot the messenger

So here it is just take it
I don't need it, never did
And though I wrote it, every word there
Not a one is mine
Don't shoot the messenger

If you read it and you smile I hope you thank me
If you read it and you groan I hope you'll not
take it out on me
I'm just trying to be useful
I'm just doing my good deed
I'm just the messenger

Your blog is better than my blog.