some things are better left unexplained.

The number of unmatched socks in this sock drawer is: 1. Add your own sock.

Somebody named Blogger Julie shared the following words of wisdom...

Christopher Clauss? I think you dumped me just before the prom...
If this is you, I'm freaking out because I went to Marlboro too! WEIRD!!! How's stuff?

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Monday, October 12, 1998

October 12, 1998

With Love from Christopher

Testing, testing, are you still there?
I know you are, but I doubt it.
I know what I say and feel and mean to say
And I hear you, but that's all.

Tortured knowing where you are and
more so not to know where you're at
or plan
or hope to be.

Tell me what you plan
or meant to mean
and that nothing was lost in translation.
So help me God

Then I'll know
And never ask again
Unless I don't get what I want
Then I will
After a fit of whining.



"My friend went to Chile, and I missed her."

Your blog is better than my blog.