some things are better left unexplained.

The number of unmatched socks in this sock drawer is: 0. Add your own sock.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tuesday, July 07, 1998

July 7, 1998

The Fine Art

I gave her a fish, and she screamed
HOORAY I love it Its perfect and it was.
I gave her a book and wrote in the cover
and read it to her and she read with me,
squirming and squealing with delight.

She gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek
I won't wash that spot 'til tomorrow
When I take my shower as usual.

She gave me the giggles and I
gave them back. We nudged and
we poked and we stepped on
each other's toes

I gave her my hand as we wound
through the crowd. We never got nowhere
and saw not a thing.
She gave me a look and I knew how she
felt. Not 'cause she told me, though. Just
'cause I knew.

I gave her a ride home
She gave me a piece of her mind
I gave her a story
She gave me her heart

Giving, giving, giving
The fine art.


"Melissa MacKay is my funnest friend. We tried to see Bare Naked Ladies but couldn't get close enough."

Your blog is better than my blog.