some things are better left unexplained.

The number of unmatched socks in this sock drawer is: 0. Add your own sock.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wednesday, July 22, 1998

July 22, 1998

Cherith looking through your window
Through your eyes that shine
Velvet crushed enfolded in your
Hidden painted toes

Issues and barricades
Such a welcome foe
Trusting in He who saves
To make
You whole

Wanting to be all that I can
Fearing for the worst
Comfy resting gently tap your
Toes your hand your thigh

Oh why can't it just be simple
How can I forget
How can I remember how your
Prayers are in my head

Cherith looking through your window
Snap a shot for me
Will it take a bright flash bulb
To make
you see

"I went to see Soul Junk and Danielson twice. I met this girl
who was their roadie and bought her a new disposable camera."

Your blog is better than my blog.